At the Cambridge school campus, we are looking for a talented and highly analytical lab assistant to join our growing team. As the lab assistant, you will work with our senior staff to assist students to perform tests, and record and analyse results. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of lab procedures and understand the importance of maintaining a clean workspace by following all lab regulations for health and safety.
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyse results, and document your findings.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Document all activities, results and report back to management.
- Clean and sterilise equipment and work area.
- Collect and prepare research and information needed for studies.
- Classify and label samples.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, from a reputed institution.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of laboratory information systems and automated laboratory equipment.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in communication skills in English.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
If you thrive in a fast-paced working environment that require a professional with drive and exceptional analytical skills, then you could be our ideal candidate.
Salary is negotiable, and depends on the candidate’s qualification and experience.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, before Monday, 20 February 2023.